Whether you have an existing gas ducted heater or are just planning to install a new system, Bonaire has a model that is perfect for you.
However, before you upgrade or install a new system here are a few points to consider
- Check that your current ductwork, flues and gas supply can accommodate the system
- If you have an existing system, is the capacity suitable for both your current and future needs
- Is your current heater the most efficient for your needs?
- Is your current system zoned, if not consider the running cost benefits of installing zones
If you are building a new home it makes sense to ensure you incorporate central heating and cooling planning so they are a part of the earliest designs and not just an afterthought.
Some points to consider
- A 5 star home should be matched with a five star heating and cooling system
- Gas is a good cost effective alternative
- If you a planning a 4 or 5 star system, look at zoning the system so you can heat only the areas you need when you need them
- Look at all areas of the home to heat and cool. Bathrooms are often overlooked for heating yet they are the coldest and wettest rooms in a home
Bonaire can provide you total heating and cooling solutions. Talk to one of our specialist Dealers to help you work out the best solution for your home.