THE BONAIRE SUMMER BREEZE
The Bonaire Summer Breeze will cool your whole home quietly and efficiently, and is extremely economical to install and run. Little wonder it's Australia's most popular evaporative unit. The Summer Breeze is designed with a sloping base to sit low on your roof, and comes in a range of sizes and colours to suit your needs.
- Australia's most popular evaporative cooler
- More cost-effective to install and run than comparable ducted refrigerated units
- Save on your energy bills
- Save on installation costs
- Envirowing™ fan maximises efficiency
- Hushdrive™ motor technology for whisper quiet operation
- Strength to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- A high strength injection-moulded polymer cabinet which keeps looking new, year after year
- Low noise and efficient direct drive cooling fan
- Sleek, low profile design fits snugly on your roof
- Bonaire Aquamiser™ Water Conservation System standard
- Circulates only fresh, clean, naturally-cooled air throughout your home
- 5 year warranty: 3 year plus 2 year extended parts and labour warranty*
- 3 size options to cool any sized home
- Choice of remote or hard-wired Navigator controllers and slimline digital†
- Choice of Bonaire Enviroseal†
- A range of popular roof colours
† Purchased separately.
To ensure that the correct unit is installed in your home, we have developed Bonres, Bonaire's unique sizing system, to select and design the right Bonaire system for you and your family.
Installed by Specialists
For added peace of mind, we recommend you choose one of our authorised Bonaire specialists, who have been trained to ensure your Bonaire Air conditioner is installed to the highest standards
The Bonaire Summer Breeze now comes with a 5 year warranty. Bonaire offers a 3 year parts and labour warranty and, for added peace of mind, a 2 year extended parts and labour domestic warranty* on all Bonaire Summer Breeze coolers. Both the cabinet and parts are also covered by extensive warranties.
Note: Domestic warranty only. Unit warranty for commercial applications is one year parts and labour. *Subject to a maintenance service call in the third year of the 3 year parts and labour warranty period, extended warranty excludes CELdek® pads. For further information on warranty terms and conditions please refer to Bonaire's warranty information booklet.