Bonaire Durango Evaporative Window Air Conditioner
The Bonaire Durango is designed to easily cool today’s open plan homes with areas up to 75 square metres.* It’s quiet, environmentally friendly and best of all, very economical to run. It can be easily installed into most windows and with its neutral colour, the Bonaire Durango blends in no matter what the environment.
- Cools an area up to 75 square metres*
- Costs less than 25 cents per day to run**
- 250mm deep low profile cabinet does not obstruct exterior area
- Powerful three speed fan motor
- Direct drive fan for higher efficiency
- Easy to install into most windows
- Transition duct supports the unit without any need for additional structural support
- UV stabilised polymer cabinet will never rust
- Uses standard electrical and plumbing connections
- The cool and ventilation mode allows the choice of water flow cooling or just fan operation
*Depending on geographic location, unit position, room heat gain, and 2.4m ceiling height @ 25 air changes per hour. **Based on 8 hours of running @ 14 cents per kW/h.
Outside (Pictures may not depict latest model)
Every Bonaire Durango is manufactured to stringent quality standards fully supported by Bonaire’s National Service Division. The Bonaire Durango is backed by a two year parts and labour warranty for domestic use and a 1 year parts and labour warranty for commercial use. It’s real peace of mind as you and your family enjoy the ultimate in home climate control. All Bonaire outdoor units are manufactured with an anti-corrosion material for long lasting reliability.